• This reminder message was sent to all Rotary Club presidents by the Rotary Foundation.
Dear Club Presidents:
As you look ahead to the end of your Rotary year in office, I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that your club could qualify for recognition in supporting The Rotary Foundation.
Remember, recognitions were updated this Rotary year. They now include:
100% Foundation Giving — This banner is awarded to clubs in which every dues-paying member contributes to The Rotary Foundation, and, the average contribution is at least $100 to any Rotary Foundation gift designation, including the Annual Fund, PolioPlus Fund, approved global grants, and the Endowment Fund, during the Rotary year.
100% EREY (Every Rotarian, Every Year) Sustaining Club — Rotary clubs in which every dues-paying member contributes at least $100 to the Annual Fund.
100% Paul Harris Society Club — For clubs in which every dues-paying member contributes a minimum of $1,000 to the Annual Fund, PolioPlus, or global grants within a Rotary year.”
Any member of the Southern Rensselaer County Rotary Club who wishes to donate to the Rotary Foundation for this 2016-17 year is asked to be sure to do so in time for the club to qualify for consideration. The deadline for receiving donations is the close of business on Thursday, June 30, which is the final day of the Rotary Year.
• Via Credit Card — This method may be used online at http://rotary.org, and donations must be authorized on or prior to Thursday 30 June 2016.
• Via Fax — Donations, including amount, credit card number, and member name and address, may be faxed to 847-328-5260.
• Via Phone –– Call 866-976-8279.
• Via Check — Envelopes must be postmarked no later than June 30 and received at the Foundation no later than Wednesday, July 6. Mailing address: The Rotary Foundation, 14280 Collections Center Drive, Chicago, IL 60693.