If the ValleyCats event is rained out …

Screen Shot 2018-07-21 at 3.54.14 PMThe long-range forecast from the National Weather Service calls for cloudy skies on Wednesday, but no rain. However, the ever-vigilant Terry Brewer is making contingency plans in case we do experience a rainout of our scheduled ValleyCats picnic and baseball game.

Reports Terry, our event coordinator:

“The ValleyCats policy for rainouts or games being postponed is:

1. The tickets can be turned in for tickets to another game.

2.  A group for the picnic pavilion can reschedule for another date, pending availability.

“I have reviewed the schedule and see two possible dates — Wednesday, August 8, and Wednesday, August 15. I will work with Michelle Skinner, our representative with the ValleyCats, to reschedule if needed.”


 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s