If you didn’t take advantage of the opportunity to meet Rotary International President-elect Jennifer Jones back in November at the online Rotary Foundation Dinner, you’ll have another chance when we celebrate World Polio Day later this month.
Jennifer is scheduled to attend the in-person event, sponsored by four upstate New York Rotary Districts — including our own 7190 — on Friday, October 29, at the Ramada by Wyndham in the Syracuse suburb of Liverpool.
To make the event easy to attend, you can take the 7190 bus for just $30 per person. Seating is limited for the bus and the multi-district event itself. Register online before the October 25 deadline. Reserve a bus seat by email or call or text 518-944-3997.
All proceeds of the dinner event will go to the Rotary Relief Fund.
Here is the day’s schedule:
• 2:15 p.m. — The bus leaves Northway 11 Park & Ride
• 2:45 p.m. — The bus leaves Scotia for Liverpool
• 5 p.m. — Cash bar opens at the Ramada By Wyndham, 441 Electronics Parkway, Liverpool
• 6 p.m. — Dinner (four entrees from which to choose)
• 7 p.m. — Keynote speaker Jennifer Jones