From SRC Club President Debbie Rodriguez on Wednesday evening:
We are watching the approaching storm that is expected to start early tomorrow morning.
As it looks now, the storm should be over by early to mid-afternoon with three to six inches of snow accumulation expected. So, right now we are planning to proceed with the dinner meeting as planned tomorrow.
However, if the storm should shift and the forecast change so that we need to cancel the meeting we will start emailing and calling early Thursday afternoon. Please plan to check your email and phone before heading out if there is a change in the forecast.
Debbie Brown has been in contact with John at Quigley’s. He is aware.
For all who have to venture out tomorrow morning, be safe.